Wednesday 14 January 2015

Top 3 for Photo/Colour Inspiration

Good Evening, it's Carole here to pick a Top 3 for my Photo/Colour inspiration Challenge!

Firstly, a big thank you for all your lovely entries… it was lovely to see what the picture inspired you to create. 

Although there were not many entries it took me ages to choose a top 3 but had to decide... so here goes.....

No 1 Annie

No 4 Traci

No 10 Natalie

I'm sure you'll agree that they are all very deserved winners! 


Well done Ladies!! Please grab the Top 3 Badge from the Sidebar for your blogs!


We will be back tomorrow morning with a fab new Challenge with Team B
Love Carole and Team A xx

3 comments:

Crafty Pearly said...

Hello all. Thank you so much for choosing me as a Top 3. I am delighted. :) xx

Sandra H said...

Well done all x

Natalie said...

thanks for the top3 spot and congrats to the other winners :)